Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Announcement....

Hi !

Got a spanking new avenger (metallic blue color) for myself today (a 180 cc motorbike by Bajaj...for the uninitiated). I was really torn in deciding between Pulsar & Avenger but the comfort+style factor & moreover that I won't be using the bike for racing helped tilt the scales in favour of avenger. I feel the bike is much like me in character, we go lumbering along & I've taken to it like a fish does to water. I mean I've hardly driven a bike but I am steering it effortlessly. I rode it today for around 50 kilometers today.

Its been a long haul on my Vespa...9 long years & it was time I said good bye to her...albeit with a heavy heart....for it was her on which I rode into the youth & she's never let me down ever since I got her in first year of my college. Its still good enough to pull along another year or two or even more. Adieu sweetheart. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home